Monday, August 4, 2014

Here It Goes.....


I have signed up for an online class called "Writing Through Grief". Over the next thirty days I will be given a daily prompt from which I am to write whatever comes to me. I will type the prompt at the top of my post so readers will have a general idea as to what it is I am babbling on about.

Please  remember that I am not a "writer". I am a person who writes and I can not guarantee that it will be grammitically correct or that my punctuation is in the right places. I can guarantee that it will be honest, emotional, and sometimes colorful.

Thank you for taking this journey with me.

Deborah






2 comments:

  1. You are many, many things -- a mama for sure and a true gift to me. I love you and am so very, very proud of you . XBox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your endless love and support....XBox

      Delete