Monday, September 22, 2014

Where to go from here?

I did it, I finished something.....well almost. Out of thirty assignments, I completed all but seven. Given my record for completing things over the last year and a half, I am considering that a success. 

Where to go from here? I'm kind of happy with my little blog, it holds me accountable to something and gives me a platform to express my feelings. I am not sure how it will evolve, but I know I'd like to keep it going. Will it become the place to sell my jewelry, as it was once originally intended? Will it chronicle the restoration of Ruby, my vintage trailer? One thing I can say for sure, I will continue to use it as a place of healing, and to share my thoughts on life without Sam. Perhaps in time I will figure out just where to go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment